* 2 Pocket Plastic Folders are more durable than paper folders, often outlasting the school year. Water and rip resistant to handle daily transport and all those unintended spills. Each 9-1/5" x 11-1/2" pocket folder holds up to 50 sheets of letter size paper (for a total of 100 sheets). Students can organize printouts at home or in the classroom, and teachers can organize paperwork by student. These 2 pocket folders have a 3 hole punch to fit any 3 ring binder for maximum efficiency. Pocket folders have plenty of uses besides classroom and homeschool supplies: use to organize volunteer packets, afterschool activities, sports folders, sheet music or to bring color coded organization to taxes and other projects in your home office or small business. Pack of 6 in assorted colors: blue, green, yellow, orange, red and purple.
* Our 6 pack of plastic 2 pocket folders in bright assorted colors is essential for school organization; made of last-all-year
poly material; 9.5 x 11.5 with a 3 hole punch to fit your 3 ring binder
* The ideal take-home folder, plastic folders are made of durable poly that resists tearing and moisture, for a virtual or
in-person school year filled with spilled drinks and overstuffed backpacks
* These folders with pockets hold up to 100 letter size 8.5 x 11 sheets, 50 sheets per pocket—ideal for odd-sized notes and loose paper
* Plastic pocket folders are traditionally used as school supplies, but also work for home projects, receipts, tax paperwork and more